The Importance Of Finding Convenient, Compassionate Care Right Where You Are.
A primary care provider (PCP) can be a licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
Choosing a primary care provider who you can build a solid, trusting relationship with is one of the best things you can do for your own health. When selecting a primary care provider here are a few things you should consider:
- Are they currently accepting new patients?
- Does the provider accept my health insurance?
- Do I feel comfortable with the primary care provider?
- Do they encourage me to take an active role in my own health care?
- Does the PCP have any hospital affiliations?
- Will the primary care provider be willing to write me a referral to a specialist when needed?
- Is the medical provider easily accessible?
ACT Health Solutions provides qualifying homebound seniors and chronically ill patients access to health care through mobile practitioners. We come to your home to provide for your health care needs; wherever you might call home in Hillsborough County. We are able to provide an array of primary care services including preventative care, diabetic care and management, hypertension care and management, diagnostic testing, wellness and sick visits, as well as providing referrals when needed for specialized care.
We are sure you will find exactly what you are looking for from one of our primary care providers.